Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My father, Joseph Wisniewski, Sr., died on January 10, 1989, at 1025 Karen Terrace, Linden, New Jersey. When I arrived in New Jersey from Reno, Nevada, I asked my friend to drop me off at my father's house. When I arrived at the house, there was a "DO NOT CROSS" yellow banner barricade around the house, and all the locks were sealed by the Linden police. I was denied a police report by convicted felon and former Linden mayor, John Gregorio, on June 2, 2004, and was finally given a copy of the police report by the newly elected Linden mayor mid-2007. The house was sealed off because the house was a crime scene. The Linden police did a search and seizure, and took money and my father's body from the house, according to the police report. No autopsy was done, and most of the estate assets, worth over $929,000 disappeared and were unaccounted for.

No comments:

Post a Comment