Friday, October 9, 2009



This is John Gregorio, the former mayor of Linden, New Jersey. Gregorio is a convicted felon who told June Wisniewski that her father was killed on June 2, 2004. Gregorio called Surrogate James LaCorte and told him that my cousin and I were barred from looking at court documents regarding family estates, including the file of the Estate of Joseph Wisniewski, Sr., Docket No. J-1733. Gregorio also told me that I was barred from getting the police report of my father and my uncle, A. Leo Korona. I received a copy of my father's police report in 2007, which stated that the police barricaded the estate house in Linden with a yello "DO NOT CROSS" banner, and stated that the Linden police did a "SEARCH AND SEIZURE" and took money from the house. A police barricade was done and a search and seizure was done because my father, Joseph Wisniewski, Sr., was killed. No autopsy was done, and the family will, the assets, and estate documents disappeared, with an estate worth over $929,000.

2 comments:

  1. The information that you provided was thorough and helpful. I will have to share your article with others
    NJ Lawyer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this sounds familiar but in my own estate, ironically Jonathan Mozzochi had a role in it and the place is El Dorado County Superier court where as Suzanne Kingbury placed a role as well as Paul Palant and the botched medical files and police reports where my social is incorrect. Its almost like they looked up my records and thought...it yeah we are going to rob this couple and involve agencies that timately receive improper federal funding. The irony is Jonathamn Mozzochi my son's father and that man using his intelect and Bully behavior managed to rob my rights and estate under CPS guide. June I would love to meet you as I really thing you don't know Jonathan at all. He failed to pay for our child so he decided to use his knowledge in the court system to break up siblings, ruin my marriage and cause extreme emotional damage from the time I was pregnant and now. He is no humanitarian he is mean spirit, depressed unhealthy man who lives with father.

    ReplyDelete